Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career at Accident Support Services International Ltd.(ASSI). We are always looking for great talent to join our dynamic and unique company. ASSI is an equal opportunity employer. Our current job openings are listed below.
MANAGER, Halton Accident Support Services, Burlington Branch
Professional Working Manager –
Halton Accident Support Services Ltd. seeks an individual with exceptional customer service skills to manage our Burlington Collision Reporting Centre, located inside Police Station.
About the job:
The preferred candidate will demonstrate:
- Excellent MS Office and keyboard/data entry skills.
- The ability to work well independently.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, proactively solve problems and possess a strong work ethic.
- Solid planning and organization skills
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
- 3 to 5 years people and facility management experience including hiring and scheduling.
- Valid license and own transportation.
- As we are located within a secure police facility, applicants must undergo and pass additional background testing including: complete criminal background check.
Retail/Hospitality/Customer Service background is an asset.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has a strong customer service and management background who is eager to work within a role that has a strong mix. If this sounds like you, apply in confidence today by emailing your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
To learn more about us, visit our website at www.accsupport.com.
Part Time Customer Service - North York CRC
Part Time Customer Service-Counselor
North York Accident Support Services is looking for a customer service oriented individual to join their team on a part-time basis, including evening and weekend work shifts. A counselor for North York Accident Support Services is responsible for taking, entering, and processing automobile collision reports.
- Take personal information and collision information from customers to create detailed collision reports.
- Answer incoming calls and questions
- Accurate and Efficient Data entry
- Process confidential information and handle sensitive situations with tact and diplomacy
- Must have at least 1 year of customer service experience
- Strong computer, data entry and technology skills
- Pleasant personality and phone manner, must have valid drivers license
- Position is part-time
- This position is for weekday, weekend and evening shifts
- Weekend and evening availability are required
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those who are invited for an interview will be contacted.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Service Representative
Business Service Representative
Accident Support Services International Ltd., facilitators of Collision Reporting to the insurance industry, has been working in partnership with insurance carriers and police across Ontario since 1994. We currently operate 33 Collision Reporting Centers in Ontario, Alberta and Virginia. 26 additional police jurisdictions utilize ASSI’s Collision Reporting and Occurrence Management System (CROMS) as their electronic collision and records management database.
We are seeking a highly motivated and organized individual with a strong passion for customer service to join our head office team in North York, Ontario.
Please email your cover letter and resume in confidence to email@example.com
For more information about our company, please visit www.accsupport.com