Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career at Accident Support Services International Ltd.(ASSI). We are always looking for great talent to join our dynamic and unique company. ASSI is an equal opportunity employer. Our current job openings are listed below.
Part Time Customer Service
Tucson Accident Support Services is looking for exceptional customer service-oriented candidates with flexible schedules to join their team. The team member must be able to work in a customer service and data driven organization. Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Job Type - Part time
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those who are invited for an interview will be contacted.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
MANAGER, TUCSON ACCIDENT SUPPORT SERVICES LTD.
Professional Working Manager
Tucson Accident Support Services Ltd. seeks an individual with exceptional customer service skills to manage our new Tucson Collision Reporting Center (CRC). This an exciting opportunity to manage the first CRC in Arizona. The manager is responsible for all aspects of the day to day operations for the centre, including servicing customers, recruiting, training, maintaining quality standards, supervising and managing employees, and maintaining professional & effective business relationships.
Key Responsibilities, include but are not limited to:
- Interviewing citizens involved in a collision report to electronically complete the state collision report and supplementary forms using a custom proprietary software.
- Photographing vehicles and documenting damages.
- Responsible for managing workflow - ensuring that citizens are processed quickly and information is accurately collected in high volume situations.
- Recruit, hire, train, schedule, evaluate, and manage staff.
- Responsible for the daily operations of the office including quality control, accounting, and office management.
- Liaise with and provide exceptional customer service skills to the public, police, and insurance companies.
- Accurate and efficient data entry.
- Completing management reports and meeting deadlines.
- General office duties including answering calls, filing, and maintaining a clean organized workspace.
- Fluent in both English and Spanish.
- Valid driver’s license and own transportation.
- 3 to 5 years people and facility management experience including hiring and scheduling.
- Experience in managing high volumes of customers.
- Excellent MS Office and keyboard/data entry skills.
- Computer proficient and easily learn new cutting-edge software.
- Demonstrates high degree of professionalism in communication, attitude and teamwork with customers, peers and management.
- Exceptional interpersonal, customer service, and communication skills (verbal and written) required.
- The ideal candidate will have an eagerness to learn and outgoing personality with a professional attitude.
- Ability to prioritize, plan, organize, meet deadlines, proactively solve problems and possess a strong work ethic.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong attention to detail and accurate data entry.
- Retail/Hospitality/Customer Service background is an asset as this is a customer service-oriented position.
Job Type: Full-time
Paid Training to commence in April.
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com