Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career at Accident Support Services International Ltd.(ASSI). We are always looking for great talent to join our dynamic and unique company. ASSI is an equal opportunity employer. Our current job openings are listed below.
Kingston Accident Support Services Ltd. - Counselor
Part Time Customer Service/Counselor
Kingston Accident Support Services Ltd. seeks individuals with exceptional customer service skills to assist citizens to complete their motor vehicle accident collision reports at our Kingston Collision Reporting Centre, inside Police Station.
- Take personal information and collision information from customers to create detailed collision reports.
- Answer incoming calls and questions
- Accurate and Efficient Data entry
- Process confidential information and handle sensitive situations with tact and diplomacy
- Must have at least 1 year of customer service experience
- Strong computer, data entry and technology skills
- Pleasant personality and phone manner
- Position is temporary part-time to cover a maternity leave absence
- Part-time hours may include days or evenings
- Weekend shifts are required
- Valid driver’s license required
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com